- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- Perform change request across all network technologies based on new design standards and business requirements.
- Provide network fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and root cause analysis.
- Review and implement complex changes and device upgrades in critical environments.
- Deliver and implement network projects according to Bank standards and requirements.
- Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly.
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing network architecture and components including switches, routers, wireless, firewalls, VPNs and security gateways.
- Strong implementation knowledge of the following protocols: OSPF, BGP, IPSec, GRE and STP.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, BIND, wan accelerator, server load balancing is preferred.
- Experience in monitoring, tuning and scripting languages is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years in supporting banking environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required.
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) preferred.