Network Operation Engineer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Will work implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting networks. They provide support to the Senior Network Engineer on complex problems related to software structure and maintenance.
• NOCC - Acts as first responders, helping to organize and control incident response. Provides admission control for technical implementations. Executes and supports all standard operational changes to the environment
• Support - Respond to second level escalation, providing on-call rotation in organization and hands-off changes. Audits and documents changes to the environment. Implements execution for new initiatives and expansion of existing infrastructures
Skills & Software Requirements:
- R/S: OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, L2 architectures
- Multicast: PIM-SM, MSDP, AnyCastRP
- Security: Firewalling, ACLs, industry best practice, Internet architectures
- Load Balancing: F5 LB, iRules, persistence, etc.
- VPN: IPSec and SSL
- Wireless: standards, security, radio placement, etc.