Network Support Specialist
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 déc. 18
Network Support Specialist
Cognizant is hiring Network Support Specialist position in Singapore
Job Title: Network Support Specialist
Experience: 7+ years
- This person will responsible for the design, configuration and maintenance of firewalls; F5 local and global load balancers; Cisco router and switch infrastructure; Riverbed WAN optimization, Avaya Communication Manager and Cisco Tandberg HD video conference solutions. The position will manage a network security responsible for making sure all of security policies and procedure are being implemented as per Manulife security policies and guidelines. The ideal candidate will be experienced with managing multiple projects and RFS simultaneously and has experience providing outstanding customer service in a 7x24 operational environment with high availability (99.999%).
- Interface with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software that meets requirements defined by the IT Infrastructure team.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities for network performance and functionality improvements.
- Work with technical team to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure are maintained with latest firmware and software requirements
- Create, and maintain documentation as well as procedures.
Qualification & Skills:
- Experiences on design, configuration and expansion of a global Wi-Fi solutions
- Ability to solve problems quickly and to automate and improve processes
- Work closely with product development teams to design and implement network solutions that meet aggressive deployment schedules
- Work with management to understand the requirements of a dynamic and growing business environment as it relates to the IT network needs
- Respond to all audit results with an action plan; implement recommended improvements to processes
- Manage a video conference infrastructure and support team who are responsible for the build out of high end video conference rooms, day-to-day VTC call management and the design, configuration and maintenance of a multi-bridge VTC network.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Cisco Internetwork Operating System, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall, Avaya Communications Manager and Cisco Tandberg video conference solutions
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including (OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, NTP)
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
- Natural ability in troubleshooting, and eager to learn technologies outside of core job responsibilities.
- Project planning and management
- Vendor/Service Provider Management experience.
Related Science/Engineering/Business Degree