• Permanent role • Team management role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm and a very stable brand in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Networks professional to lead a lean team for one of their business verticals. Job Description
As a Network Team Lead, you will be responsible for :
The Successful Applicant
- Overseeing end to end Network LAN/WAN infrastructure (MPLS, ISP and ISDN) from design to implementation.
- Analysing Network infrastructure requirement while designing & creating effective Network Solutions.
- Implementing configurations while designing POC's to support applications within the organisation.
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 7 years experience in a network engineering role. You will have strong knowledge of computing and routing protocols backed by experience in network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
You will be family with Cisco routers and switches and have relevant certification. What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Team management responsibilities