- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 15 janv. 18
O&T Financial Control - Financial Analyst
O&T Financial Control - Financial AnalystAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
The new hire should possess strong analytical skills to be able to contribute effectively amongst the various duties in this role:
- Prepare periodic variance analysis report on Operations & Technology
- Work with the department coordinators and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Familiar with accounting treatment and advise entries e.g. for finance lease, operating lease etc
- Familiar with Tax in Asian Region and advise potential tax implication to IT services
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise, or ad-hoc to Operations & Technology departments as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
What you bring
· A good university degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
· Working experience and knowledge in Management reporting or work in analytical roles in the financial industry will be an advantage.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team