- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
O&T Financial Control, Financial Analyst
O&T Financial Control, Financial AnalystRoles and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Review and analyse financial data, and provide the data that aids in the decision-making process.
- Prepare financial reports for management on a timely basis
- Perform rolling forecast and chargeout for IT projects
- Assist in yearly budgeting for IT projects
- Provide support to project managers / IT for project related financials.
- Assist in process improvement/system automation
- Relevant experience/ professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance, IT or equivalent.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, proactive, meticulous, tenacious and have a flair for numbers
- Able to multi-task and must be hands-on
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Team player and ability to work independently