Office Manager/PA - Family Office
- Apr 06, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Family Office set up who is known for their culture and employees' driven values.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with business partners, investors and clients
- Providing hospitality support to family members visits
- Provide general office management support
- Working with Head Office to promote strong employee engagement culture
- Ensure office facility is well maintained and drive the efficient use of office facility
- To create and maintain an office environment that promotes family warmth and core values
- Manage stock control and inventory checks
- Strong work integrity, creative and people oriented
- Degree holder, ideal disciplines across business administration, human resource, hospitality or arts/humanity
- Minimum 5 years or more experience in PA or secretary roles, and 5 years or more experience in office management
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932