Officer (6-months' contract), Corporate Real Estates Services - Facilities Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
Officer (6-months' contract), Corporate Real Estates Services - Facilities ManagementJob Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in Corporate Real Estate Services.
- Perform service fulfillment activities such as processing customer's purchase orders.
- Liaise with vendors and follow up with customers' requests
- Monitor and keep accurate up-to-date records of service and maintenance contracts and other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma from a recognized polytechnic
- Relevant administrative experience with supervisory and negotiation skills is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications especially in Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Preferably possess driving licence
- Strong customer service mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team