Officer, Anti-Money Laundering
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 23 sept. 17
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Organising and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework
- Assisting in automation and enhancement of CDD processes to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD.
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Keeping abreast with regulations and advising counterparts on regulations.
- Participating in projects and providing support to the team.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese languages, as the incumbent is expected to read and understand documents as well as respond in these two languages