Officer, Data Analyst, GBAM Refresh
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Officer, Data Analyst, GBAM Refresh
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
The team performs AML Know your Client / Client Due Diligence (KYC / CDD) for Global Banking and Market Clients of Bank of America Merrill Lynch. The team covers 12 APAC jurisdictions, EMEA, LATAM, US and Canada. Core activities of the team includes Refresh (periodic review) & Remediation.
This role is responsible for conducting data analysis and developing reporting capabilities. You will support reporting, coordination of data reviews and its governance with AML Management/ executive. This helps drive decision through key metrics, trends as well as managing risk. Business as well as regulatory data driven exercises are expected to be part of your role. You will have the opportunity to enhance reporting and data integrity processes and enhance your ability to deliver value in your role. The work you deliver will be an integral part of our future success.
- Provides support to AML Management/ executive with data related activities
- Interprets data, analyze results using statistical technic/ trend
- Support creation of key business metrics and data analytics tools to track volumes and completion stats
- Conduct data based investigations in accordance with global standards, local policies, tools, and procedures to ensure that client records are compliant with internal policies & external regulatory requirements.
- Produce & coordinate data reviews, required for responding to regional and global regulatory exams.
- Engage with regional and global reporting team to standardize, simplify and improving reporting metrics.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience in similar role (preferred)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Familiar and proficient with excel, macro and share point tool
- Preferred: Experience in reporting analytics tools such as Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A good team player but also able to work independently with strong problem solving skills and work well in matrix management environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
Posting Date: 09/07/2018
2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02-01 - MERRILL LYNCH HARBOURFRONT
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40