Officer, Sales Support and Administration - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Officer, Sales Support and Administration.
In this role, you will
- Track daily sales applications and closures for daily reporting.
- Tracking of cross sell products and campaign numbers and outcome.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Referral tracking and fulfillment of successful referrals.
- Onboarding and off boarding of new and resigned staff.
- Ensure necessary KYC and information provided for World Check
- Checker for World Check and Agent referral
- Maintain and update relevant department records.
- Prepare Payment Advice Form for vendor payment
- Ensure smooth and efficient handling of mortgage related submissions
- Assist department in areas that require further investigations with regards to procedure matters.
- Covers Sales Support Manager in their absence.
- Provide general administrative support.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level qualifications, with experience in a support role. .
- Proactive, energetic and meticulous and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good with MS Office.
- Ability to multi task.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7QV
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited