Officer, Transfer Agency - HSBC Securities Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Officer, Transfer Agency.
In this role, you will
- Ensure successful capture of business requirements and processes by providing appropriate inputs to Product Change and Support team, while preparing gap analysis of existing system functionality versus user requirements and implement the same
- Create and execute test scripts for existing defects, system enhancements and new system functionality. Participate in Quality Assurance testing cycles for unit and workflow testing.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with all stakeholders
- Support user acceptance testing and model office testing
- Responsible for tracking the respective application production support queries and issues and to taking them to closure
- Resolve all issues and come up with solutions for clients and related delivery teams
- Document existing processes and assist in identifying areas of improvement
- Administer and maintain log of appropriate system and technical problems, track open items, and their resolution
- Should be preferably a strong Application subject matter expert in applications related to Transfer Agency, for instance Flexcube, and ensure appropriate production setup is done
- Assist project team members with the development of project documentation, gathering and compiling of data and statistics
- Share knowledge and best practices across the Business Support teams
- Provide or arrange training to users on solutions implemented
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, Group Compliance policy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with relevant experience in securities services
- Demonstrated experience in working with a small team to work towards team goals
- Demonstrated experience in representing user department to liaise with Information Technology department
- Ability to develop and implement multiple changes and continuous enhancements
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preferably experienced with Transfer Agency systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines within a changing work environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally to solve problems with limited resources
- Ability to provide high level customer service in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently and to liaise with staff at all levels
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A9AL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited