Officer, Transfer Agency - HSBC Securities Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Officer, Transfer Agency.
In this role, you will
- Daily trade processing including batching and consolidation of trade orders from Managers and Distributors
- Liaising with Managers, Distributors and Unit holders to ensure that information is received and processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring and following up of outstanding transactions
- Extraction and compilation of data for periodic reporting to Managers and Trustees
- Ensure timely processing of transfer of Nominees, Distributors, CPF Section 15, and change of CPF or SRS bank
- Manning of hotlines and answering client queries promptly
- Uploading and distribution of daily prices and price amendments, if any
- Other functional duties relating to transaction processing as required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with relevant experience in securities services
- Background in transaction processing
- Operational knowledge of banking products especially unit trusts
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A9FX
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited