- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 21 nov. 17
Offshore Business Banking Manager, Account Opening (1 year contract)
Offshore Business Banking Manager, Account Opening (1 year contract)Global Enterprise Banking - Commercial Banking Cash
Business Banking Manager (1 year contract)
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join our dynamic sales team today!
- Acquire offshore corporate clients to develop new business accounts via different channels.
- Introducing the Bank's suite of Banking products and services.
- Generating revenue growth for the business unit.
- Assist Small Medium Enterprises specifically on corporate accounts opening
- Maintain and build strong customer relationship
- University degree in any discipline with at least 2 years' of working experience in banking or financial services
- Articulate with strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to engage and influence customers' banking decisions
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus on customer service
- Ability to engage and build rapport with external stakeholders
- Organized and meticulous