The team covers new client onboarding, expansion, as its core activities. In addition the team also covers internal/external audits, remediation of AML/CDD of bank clients. The team covers 12 APAC jurisdictions & EMEA. Reviewing accuracy of documentation, screening, obtaining approvals from Compliance and Business are some of the high level activities involved in the process.
- Perform document gap analysis by reviewing available documentation and evaluating information available publicly or through vendors for multiple Asian jurisdictions
- Liaise with sales/client teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Process AML/CDD by enriching onboarding requests in the system and performing enhanced due diligence as required
- Support creation of key business metrics
- Liaise with internal departments to support KYC issues - Involvement in ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
- Participate in remediation, internal/external Audits Requirements
- Experience in similar role (preferred)
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks
(knowledge of Asian requirements a plus)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.