Working location: East
The Security Transfers team handles the security asset onboarding process for Private Banking clients.
- Process SWIFT instruction and ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with the transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details
- Maintain and ensure all trade documentations are filed and achived,
- Resolve dispute and discrepancies
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 year of experience in banking; preferbably within Private Banking (settlements).
- Understand securities settlements (SWIFT) will be an added advantage.
- Detailed, organized and positive working attitude
- Independent and possess the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.