- Apr 26, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading global bank to support their Operations team for their Corporate Banking business. Operations analyst - Trade processing (6 months contract)
The role is repoinsible to support the confirmation and settlement of equity executions on behalf of all gloabal clients trading in India market. The role also undertakes a high degree of regulatory responsibility for the safeguarding of client assets, stringent internal controls around segregation of key duties as well as performing reconciliation to uphold the necessary custodial service requirements. Key responsibilities
- Performing confirmations and settlement in India market.
- Post journal entry
- Perform reconciliation on stock and cash
- Breaks investigation and resolution
- Liaise with internal/external client, local custodians and regulatory
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Banking/Financial Services Industry experience, preferably in settlement or confirmations.
- Ability to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills particularly MS Excel
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612
Registration Name: Dhanushi De Silva