Operations Change Manager (Associate Director / Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Change Manager
in our Operations Team
The incumbent is responsible to own and drive Operations change initiatives end to end. Starting from working closely with Operations (and other departments as needed) to identify, scope and solution the change (together with IT) to preparing the required BRD, Business Paper etc, obtaining the necessary approvals and then working with IT / Other Teams in driving the execution of the desired change to completion and successful rollout. Ensure that the overall operational change processes are effectively managed. Face off Technology & other Business stakeholders in Change projects impacting Operations and act as key liaison, partner and co-ordinator for Ops to implement the changes. Responsibilities:
- Develop and continuously update and maintain Project and Change Request (CR) portfolio and manage strategic projects across the region to deliver the expected outcome
- Work closely with Ops, IT and other Business stakeholders to fully understand the business needs and then craft solutions optimized to available systems and budgets
- Own and drive the project inception (BRD, Business Paper, approvals etc) and execution to successful completion
- Work with the Business Units and IT on the implementation of the action plans including coordinating the User Acceptance Test (UAT) as required
- Monitor project timelines, milestones and resource conflicts against project goals, local requirements and deliverables.
- Specifically, over the next 2-3 Years, be the 'Go To' Ops Change person and single point of contact for Group Wealth Platform Program (GWP, 1.0 and 2.0) and its component projects including Wealth Core System, fulfilling all of the above duties as appropriate and applicable for the Program
- Ensure the Operations' interests are adequately represented and addressed within the Program by working closely with the Operations Teams and the relevant IT / Business Teams delivering the Program
- A degree holder. Possession of MBA degree or related qualification is advantageous.
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification desirable
- Exposure and experience in Private Banking as well as Wealth / Investment prod uct
- Knowledge of Private Banking Systems, specifically Temenos systems is desirable and will be an advantage
- A self-starter, with a 'can do' attitude, who is delivery focused Possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced & ambiguous environment and is able to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations, in particular those relating to local private banking business
- Knowledge of / exposure to Process Automation tools and methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma) etc will be an advantage