The Operations Innovation Support Analyst role sits within Schroders’ Operations Innovation. Operations Innovation is responsible for Schroders’ digital workforce – configuration, run, optimisation and related operational change. Operations Innovation engages and collaborates with other business teams within Schroders such as compliance and risk, business consulting, data and insights, and Global Technology to identify, prioritise and automate business processes. Once automated, the group is responsible for the ongoing support and optimisation of the digital workforce.
This is a contract position with excellent learning and career progression opportunities. There will be potential for conversion into a permanent role and to move into other technical development roles. Structured training will be provided and there will be significant exposure to new technologies and innovation.
The Operations Innovation Support Analyst works closely with Configuration Analysts and the Business to support processes that have been automated. This Operations Innovation resource will provide support in the following areas:
- Support processes that have been automated using robotic process automation (Blue Prism)
- Engage effectively with Business SMEs to understand issues with automated processes
- Troubleshoot and perform bug fixes for automated processes
- Plan and prioritise own work and ensure on-time delivery of assigned tasks
- Collaborate and work effectively with team members
- Tracking and maintaining documentation on incidents logged and configuration changes that have been made
- Degree / Diploma in IT, Computer Studies, Computer Engineering, Business IT
- Positive work attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with RPA tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath)
- Experience in a Production Support or programming role