Our client is a leading Investment firm with strong presence across Asia Pacific and is looking for a Operation Specialist to support the team in Singapore. We are looking for a strong candidate with 7 plus years of experience with background in Asset Management Operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Operations Specialist:
- Accurate and timely booking of trades across asset classes
- Handle end to end trade life cycle events of portfolio positions.
- Timely and accurate response and resolution to queries from stakeholders
- Perform reconciliations of trade and positions
- Covering night shifts on rotational basis
Requirements of the Operations Specialist:
- At least 7+ years of experience in Asset Management Operations
- Extensive knowlege across Asset classes such as Fixed Income, Equities or OTC derivatives financial products
- End to end Operations in Asset Management background is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a tight timeline to ensure deliverables
- Strong technical skills and a strategic mindset and business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management, and a keen eye for detail
- Any ad hoc projects in the Operations scope as required
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)