Orange Force Rider
You will join a team of elite service ambassadors trained to handle the most challenging of situations on the road. As a member of the Orange Force, you will rise above situations to render help, offer advice and provide relief to our customers anytime and anywhere. Working in synchronization with the Command Centre, you will ensure that our policyholders are never alone in any situation.
You will proactively patrol the streets of Singapore, and will be ready to offer assistance should you see anyone in distress. Having spotted an accident or deployed by the Command Centre, you will be the first to answer the call for help at the accident site. There, with your skills of assurance and steadfast demeanor, you will be an important source of both physical and emotional support to our customers in times of distress.
You will be required to:
- Assess accident scene on arrival and provide advice to customers
- Remain composed even when the situation escalates so that you can seek resolution
- Guide customers in post-accident claims procedures (e.g. accident reporting, documentation)
To join us as an Orange Force Rider, you should:
- Have obtained a diploma or degree in any field
- Be a passionate biker with at least 2 years of riding experience (Class 2A/2 license)
- Enjoy handling and taking control in high-pressure situations
- Be passionate about helping people, patient and self-disciplined while on the road (clean riding record for the past 2 years)
- Have interpersonal and quick-thinking skills on site, and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in Customer Service/Hospitality industries would be advantageous
- Able to adapt and cope with fast changing environment (indoor/outdoor)
The Command Centre's location is at Tampines Central (within walking distance from Tampines MRT Station) but you should enjoy working outdoors, and be able and willing to work shifts (morning/afternoon/night). Comprehensive training in customer management and insurance knowledge will be provided for successful candidates.