PBWM Core Banking - Cutover and Migration Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
The Cutover and Migration lead working closely with the Project Managers and PMO Director will execute the pre-cutover, cutover and post cutover of New Core Banking System Go-Live activity. The Cutover and Migration Lead will provide the strategy, approach, checklists and work plans to drive to a successful activation of the New Core Banking system. They will develop the detailed cutover checklist
- Develops detailed cutover checklist and project plan incorporating both technical and operations or business tasks. Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cutover Project Plan as per the cutover standards
- Responsible for detailed project management of the cutover and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cutover
- Responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages
- Plans the resources, human and physical required for cutover activities
- Manage the execution of Dry Runs, Dress Rehearsals, cutover and therefore the Command Centre
- Develops the command center logistics, communication and escalation plan and command center documentation. (policies, procedures, downtime processes)
- Provides Cutover status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in coordination of legacy shut down activities prior to new system activation
- Ensures entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final Go/No-Go meetings
- Acts as the final point of escalation for all cutover (including Dry Runs, Dress Rehearsals) issues, proactively bringing about appropriate interventions when the Cutover may be jeopardized
- Leads cutover activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live and Post Go-Live
- Works closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application
- Develops back out / contingency plans for Cutover
- Coordinates requirements for Go Live including staffing and overall logistics
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.