As a PMO Analyst, you are responsible for enabling delivery of program or project by ensuring alignment of standards and compliance of the program/project with agreed governance, policies and processes, manage tracking of costs and benefits
- Oversee budget, accrual and forecast submission to ensure completion and adherence to standard and governance.
- Track actual spending for projects to facilitate budget monitoring and submission of forecasting and accrual by Project Managers.
- Ensure Project Managers or Technical Leads obtain the DOA in accordance to standard and governance to allow contract lodgment and budget spend.
- Lodge and register contract.
- Monitor resource clocking to RTS (Recovery Time Sheet) to allow recharge of cost to business.
- Monitor and correct any RTS gap reported
- 5 – 8 years in project management, project delivery or PMO
- Previous experience in governance roles for >$1m project of work will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of PMO analyst, finance processes, risk and project management standards