Our client, who is a FinTech Digital Bank with financial backing from reputable organisations, is currently looking for Project Management Officers as part of their rapid expansion plans in Singapore and Malaysia. With their strong regional presence, this is a great opportunity to partner with C-level stakeholders across the APAC region, and spearhead new changes across the region.
- Managing the resources demand, their efforts, and billing. Coordination also involves follow-ups and relevant communication within and outside the team.
- Supporting the project management processes, and the alignment of the framework of projects.
- Handling of project budget, risk tracking, and reconciliation.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a PMO.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working in a financial services firm that has covered Digital Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with technical architecture such as the use of APIs, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)