KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal !
Under the responsibility of the Wealth Management Operations Co-Division Head, the Project Manager / Business Analyst (PM/BA) will structure and lead projects related to Core Banking platforms, Corporate actions processing, payments and reconciliation systems of International Wealth Management activity in Europe and in Asia.
The main missions of the PM/BA will be to:
- Analyze and structure projects and new requirements coming in the domain with all stakeholders
- involved in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions;
- Lead the elaboration of a functional solution with business stakeholders and concerned IT teams
- Lead, with the support of technical teams, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap
- Drive the definition of use cases for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security, budget and capacity planning.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective and ensure the WMIS Project governance is applied at each step
- Bring added value to both the IT tools functionality and potential changes to operational processes impacted.
- Ensure that every new solution implemented respects WMIS standards and allows for mutualization / reuse as much as possible between sites. Avoid/minimize specific local solution in favor of standard reusable solution.
The PM/BA will be the privileged contact for user representatives during the analysis and project phases, and will be responsible for all standard project management tasks such as:
- Preliminary studies and analysis
- Planning and budget elaboration and follow-up
- Organize and run dedicated committees (steering committees, project committees, etc)
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Requirements and general functional specifications (GFS): Coordination of workshops, minutes, writing GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to Dev Team, etc
- Coordinate all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Plan the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
Scope of project(s)
- Core Banking Platform, Corporate Actions, Settlements and Payments, Reconciliation systems
- Transversal projects involving other domains, but with a major impact on Core Banking platform.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed:
Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Business process designs
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER RELATIONS :
WMIS (Wealth Management Information Systems organization):
- WM IT Hub (Singapore and Chennai) and WMIS in other locations (Switzerland, Lisbon, Paris, etc)
- Engineering, Infrastructure and Production teams
- Strategy & Architecture
- IT Security
- Global Project Management Office (PMO)
- Control & Finance
Out of WMIS:
- Sponsors & Transversal teams, and in particular: COO and Operations teams in Head Office and in respective sites, and all other Business representatives who may be connected to Core Banking activities (e.g. Finance, Compliance, Risk, Middle and Front Office, Markets execution).
- Solution providers and vendors, whether internal or external to group.
At least 10 years of experience in :
- Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst and as a Project Manager
- Core Banking processes and features :
- Strong knowledge of transaction capture, settlement and accounting booking
- Good knowledge of financial products and on their underlying (Securities, Payments, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Credit, Derivatives and Structured Products, Commodities)
- Corporate actions processing
- Payment and transaction settlement systems (SWIFT, SEPA, local domestic systems in Europe and in Asia)
- Project Manager role on core banking projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)