- 150-230kpa + bonus + stock options
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 07 déc. 18
- Closely partner with strategic e-commerce platforms. Deliver and manage product solutions that help achieve business goals.
- Articulate value propositions of business initiatives.
- Specify product definition, create Product Requirement Document and other documents necessary for implementation of product roadmap
- Understand competitive landscape in local markets (SEA), discover market insights and identify customer pain points
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, project-manage and oversee E2E product development process.
- Understand user mindset and behaviour through research, observation, data-mining and E2E testing. Engineer and deliver frictionless and relevant payment experience to customers.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary product contact for queries related to the product.
- Manage external (C level strategic partners) and internal stakeholder relationship in any product related engagement.
- Understand, define and track product performance metric. Continue provide feedback to improve customer experience and performance.
- Off-hour and on-site support to ensure product integrity during high traffic events
- 5 years+ experience in a product management/development role. Previous experience in payments/alternative payments/e-wallets industry is highly preferred
- Good understanding on payment technology, payment channels and industry players in Southeast Asia markets and/or other emerging markets.
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams. Experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Experience in UED (User Experience Design) or UI (User Interface) Design is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English is a must and conversational Mandarin would be highly advantageous
- Frequent travel regionally is required (up to 40%)
If you fit the above requirements - please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org