Performance Management - Director
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C3721
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
* With an enviable reputation as one of the world's most diverse and widely situated financial institutions, the Singapore operation locally continues to offer a rewarding and expansive array of career opportunities. The CIB performance management team partners with different stakeholders and is seeking to appoint a seasoned segment finance specialist.
- With an enviable reputation as one of the world's most diverse and widely situated financial institutions, the Singapore operation locally continues to offer a rewarding and expansive array of career opportunities. The CIB performance management team partners with different stakeholders and is seeking to appoint a seasoned segment finance specialist.
Responsibilities relating to the Company
- Owning the delivery of core performance management processes including the monthly P&L estimates, updates on performance to the CIB CFO, CIBMT, and key stakeholders in London
- Building an insight and analytics capability to support key decision made.
- Partnering with business CFOs teams and teams in the regions, to drive insight into the performance.
- Coordinating the CIB budget, longer term strategic planning and forecasting processes with the Product, Regional and Segment teams.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of key strategic business plans (e.g. RWA, cost savings initiatives) for the Segment.
- Prepare and coordinate into presentations for Board, investor communications, and external presentations where CIB is mentioned.
- To act as a central Group Performance Management point of contact for Group, regional and country Finance teams, and the CIB business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Relevant accounting qualification (such as CIMA / ACCA)
- Experience of dealing directly with senior management within a large multinational organisation
- Proven ability to drive change
- Strong team working and networking capability, success of role is reliant on ability to work with many different teams effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, clear, concise and at appropriate levels of details to tailor to different audiences and purposes
- Ability to work in fast pace environment, multi task and respond in short timeframes
- High level of numeracy and detailed oriented
- Ability to work within a "matrixed" environment
- Ability to demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Dhvani Anjaria at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1209 for a confidential discussion