- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Policy Administrator, Risk Policy
Policy Administrator, Risk PolicyReporting to the Group Head - Risk Policy, the incumbent will provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support. In addition to basic secretarial duties, the key function is to provide administrative support to the Risk Policy team. We are looking for a person with a good aptitude, keen to learn and open to new administrative tasks or assignments. Candidate should have reasonably good communication skills and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Co-ordinate the Group Policy Inventory and ensure it is promptly updated;
- Handle the administration for various Risk committees and taskforce meetings;
- Maintain the Core Credit Quiz including co-ordination of revisions, update of procedures and trainee records;
- Assist policy managers with submissions from stakeholders and subsidiaries on policy inputs/updates/renewals
- Basic secretarial duties and calendar management, collaborating with both internal and external executives and assistants;
- Monitor the department's compliance requirements and processes eg. RRSA/RCSA/CSA, Compliance Leave, Mandatory Training courses, etc.
- Handle the department administrative tasks eg. Operating Plan system input; coordinate travel arrangements, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English