A challenging opportunity for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join an established Investment Manager! Seeking an individual with proven investment track record in the Taiwanese market!
- Provide detailed research of all stocks in Taiwan and some ASEAN markets, and maintain earnings model on the stocks.
- Articulate investment and portfolio strategies effectively to the target audience.
- Monitor macro situations in the Asia ex Japan market and make recommendations to the portfolio.
- Provide regular investment updates for management reporting.
- Support the CIO on additional research and / or portfolio responsibilities should the need arise.
- A Degree holder in an appropriate discipline with 5-10 years of portfolio management experience
- Excellent investment track record in the assigned markets with quantitative investment knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, self-starting with a positive outlook.
- Able to work collaboratively across teams.
- Focussed on continuous improvement, quality and delivery.
- Ability to think strategically and handle time pressure.
- Business fluency in Mandarin preferred due to the coverage of the Taiwanese market.