To augment Real Estate (Physical & Funds) & Loans due to increased geographical coverage, instruments, project(s), and allocation to achieve long term total returns in line with S.A.A. This position is open to candidates with less than 5 years of experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
To augment Real Estate (Physical & Funds) & Loans due to increased geographical coverage, instruments, project(s), and allocation to achieve long term total returns in line with S.A.A.
To assist in activities related to both Real Estate & Loans:
- Assist in Real Estate investments including financial modelling, transaction & fund due diligence and analysis.
- Assist in credit evaluation and documentation of real estate loans.
- Monitor operating performance of direct physical assets.
- Contribute to asset enhancement initiatives and implementation.
- Track and monitor portfolio performance for both direct physical and indirect fund investments.
- Participate in fund manager due diligence on indirect fund investment.
- Assist in due diligence for fund investment.
- Update portfolio status and related performance reporting to various committees and board.
- Assist in fund administration and monitoring, including capital call, documentation etc.
- Assist in other areas related to real estate investing and portfolio management.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Tertiary with specialist training preferred but not mandatory. Discipline in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Engineering, Humanities etc., will be considered.
- Less than 5 years in related areas like real estate asset management, real estate private equity funds, REITS, investment/ corporate banking or developer/ investment firm.
- Good communication skills and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.