Principal Analyst Developer - Digital
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
As a core member of the Digital Capability delivery team, you will significantly contribute to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, building and testing of solutions. You will manage your work, estimating its complexity and size, determining technical design (within architectural guidelines) and contribute to the continuous improvement of the agile team. The team members rely heavily on collaboration and communication and must place great emphasis on Agile Values and Principles in order to achieve a sustainable high performing status.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading development and build tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Capability [Product] Owner
- Contributing to the analysis and testing of working software required by the Capability [Product] Owner
- Ensuring user stories are delivered to the ‘working system’ definition of done within agreed sprint
- Contributing to agile planning, including sizing stories, parsing user stories into tasks etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies
- Supporting the team in readiness for the system demo
- Participate enthusiastically and effectively in Schroders Agile ceremonies
- Ensuring continued improvement through conducting regular retrospective reviews and executing high priority actions that emerge
- Committing to increasing their skills and experience in non-core specialisms (Analysis, Test)
- Supporting other team members to improve their software development skills where it is their non-core specialism
- Performing the role of Scrum Master for the agile team if required to do so
- Collaborates with the Production Support function in the resolution of Production issues
- Acts as an evangelist of software best practices in the Digital Development community
General and Technical skills
- At least 10 years contributing to the development of technology solutions using Object Oriented Programming and Microsoft Technologies including experience with C#, LINQ, SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP. NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, IIS.
- Solid experience designing and building highly available web applications, preferably public facing (internet)
- Solid experience designing and building API-first applications that integrate with multiple systems and deliver intuitive modern-web user experiences (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)
- Relevant work experience in continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins or Teamcity), automated deployment (e.g. OctopusDeploy), and source control tools (Git, TFS, SVN)
- Experience of working in a global environment with global colleagues, stakeholders and outsource teams, in particular sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Experience deploying web applications in the cloud (e.g. Azure, Amazon EC2) is preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, or similar) is preferred.
- Degree graduate in Computer Science or any other relevant disciplines
- Basic professional qualifications relating to the asset management industry (such as IMC) are preferred
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Enjoys analytical work and solving problems
- Comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances