Private Equity Fund Accountant
- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
Our client, a leading global asset services firm, presently seeks a capable Private Equity Fund Accountant to join their ranks.
about the company
Our client is a leading global asset services firm.
about the job
The successful incumbent will be responsible for transaction processing, the proper application of accounting principles to complex transactions, and financial reporting, for our private equity clients. They will be accountable for a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters affecting our private equiy clients.
- Contribute toward a team covering one or more client relationships
- Review all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals, etc.
- Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries, and prepare supporting financial schedules
- Handle daily/routine client information requests
- Prepareworkpaper files for accuracy and completeness, including capital activity, investment activity, income and expense accruals, valuation adjustments, etc.
- Prepare management fee calculations and supporting schedules
- Prepare investor allocations and capital account statements
- Preparecapital calland distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Update distribution waterfall (carried interest) models, in keeping with the applicable fund terms
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Support theyear-end audit process, in collaboration with the team, client, and auditors
- Where applicable, support the tax team with information to prepare tax compliance/reports
- Support corporate goals and business/departmental initiatives
skills and experience required
- A bachelor'sdegreein Accounting or related field
- 2+years of relevant experience working within fund accounting, preferably within Private Equity or you are an External Auditor conducting audits on Asset Management company's looking to make the switch to into the Fund Accounting space
- Deadline oriented with ability to complete assigned tasks independently
- Ability to multi-taskand work ina fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
- Team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )