Private Equity Fund Accountant across levels
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 12 oct. 17 2017-10-12
My client is a Fund Administrator and providers accounting, Corp Sec and Trust to Private Equity and Real Estate clients here in Singapore. Due to recent wins, they have multiple requirements in the Fund Accounting team and I am helping them hire across levels.
Below is the basic job duties for the role.
- Calculate Net Asset Values and preparing financial statements and associated reports for private equity clients
- Manage the team and reviewing the work performed
- Prepare capital calls, distribution calculation, cash allocations, tax reports
- Manage relationships with investors, auditors, banks and brokers
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Participate in presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Manage Client Expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Years of experience for different levels are below-
- Fund Accountant (1-2 years) (Big 4 Auditing candidates are welcome to apply at this level)
- Senior Fund Accountant (2-4 years)
- Supervisor (4-6 years)
- Associate Director/ Assistant Vice President (7 years + experience and handling a team)
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other's preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
* Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered*
Reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.