Private Equity Investment Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Principle Partners , Numéro de Licence EA : 09C5764
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Our client, a leading Private Equity firm is looking to hire a Private Equity Analyst for their Singapore office.
Being a part of the core Investment team, you will focus on investments in South East Asia and the responsibilities will include:-
- Execute international investments and participate across all stages of the investment process.
- Perform Valuation Analysis by using several methodologies like Financial rations
- Involve in performance improvements and financial reporting with portfolio companies
- Participate in end to end deal transaction which includes investment case preparation, due diligence, and legal documentation
- Hands-on with researching, analyzing and interpreting financial data
- 2-4 years of M&A experience with a leading investment bank or management consulting firm
- Strong expertise in building financial models and excellent understanding of accounting and valuation concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and contribute effectively in a small team