- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 16 nov. 17
Private Equity Value Creation Manager (Asia Team Leader-Financials, Education & Business Services)
In this Singapore-based role within the Financials, Education and Business Services (FEBS) vertical, you will partner with management teams to grow the portfolio companies. By developing collaborative relationships, identifying operational value creation opportunities and driving execution on stated plans and metrics, you will be a key member of the global financial and business services team.
Summary core responsibilities:
Value creation: Identify, initiate and assist management teams in our FEBS portfolio to grow top line, EBITDA and deliver operational improvements, especially focused on Asia direct investment portfolio.
Industry expertise: Leverage your network to help source new transactions and collaborate with investment teams during the investment diligence process to highlight key industry & operational insights.
Monitoring and valuation: Across the global FEBS portfolio of over 50 debt and equity investments, ensure timely, accurate monitoring and manage the reporting of operational value creation projects in our FEBS direct equity lead portfolio.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Work with management and investment teams to assess the operational maturity of existing and potential portfolio companies in order to identify areas of improvement
• Develop and align operational value creation opportunities with management and take ownership of the initiation, planning, implementation and monitoring of the execution
• Source and meet with management teams of potential investment opportunities and prepare ensuing internal investment documents
• Build the knowledge base of the company and the IVC team through sharing operational and industry knowledge as well as best practices, including the training of investment teams and mentoring of junior team members
• Support various tasks including IVC team projects, fundraising and collaboration across the various asset classes in the company.
• Experience within the Financials, Education and/or Business Services industry including P&L responsibility, project management and strategic planning experience (candidates with previous experience in advisory, consulting or strategy work within the relevant vertical exposure will be valued favorably)
• Extensive and proven track record in successfully implementing change management programs that have significantly improved company operations and delivered measurable financial impact
• Strong "intellectual horsepower" individual who is highly independent, self-directed and with demonstrable ability to effectively complete tasks with demanding timelines and competing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication with the ability to engage, motivate and convince others across all levels of seniority
• Team player with strong willingness to transfer knowledge and mentor junior team members
• Willingness to travel overseas frequently and work across global time zones
• Top academic credentials – Undergraduate degree plus 7 years of relevant work experience, or MBA degree plus 6 years of relevant work experience.
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D