Private Sales Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Saxo Capital Markets Pte Ltd
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
For our Private Client Sales Team, we are looking to hire candidates with 1-2 years experience within the retail business. The candidate will be responsible for increasing business in the Private Client segment of the business.
- Primarily responsible for onboarding and managing new clients
- Participate in global training programs and keeping oneself updated with all the new product launches
- Participate in internal and external events such as seminars, expos and roadshows
- Making cold calls to new or potential clients to expand client base of Saxo Capital Markets and ensure prompt follow up with clients
- Degree holder, preferably with 1-2 years of related front office experience in the banking industry. Candidates who already obtained CMFAS Module 1B, 2A/B, 5, 6 and 6A will be preferred. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to speak a 2nd language such as Mandarin, Thai or Bahasa Indonesia to service clients based in Singapore, China, Thailand or Indonesia.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proactive in following up with clients.
- Comfortable with doing sales over the phone.
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- The chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- Competitive remuneration