Our client is a leading bank with global presence.
- Develop and pro-actively manage profitable and reputable portfolio of HNW and Ultra HNW clients (in North Asia or Greater China), providing investment, credit, and capital market products and services.
- Researches potential markets, develops client referral sources, and initiates contact with prospects to promote and sell the bank's products and services, especially co-work and develop close relationship with private banking departments in Singapore and other branches.
- Support Desk Head and Market Head to establish marketing strategy, based on own relevant experience, and execute and achieve business goals (profits, AUM etc.).
- Places emphasis on relationship building and participates in development of new solutions to client needs.
- Provides financial services to clients, coordinating the resources and activities of other departments to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Manage various risks associated with the Bank's private banking product offerings and monitor compliance.
- Degree qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related discipline
- Experience in private banking, or veteran priority RM
- Capability to pass CACS1 and 2 or already holds the necessary
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in banking and investment products with experience in managing HNW clients
- Strong team player with high level of initiative with sustainable and continuous desire and efforts to tackle and break through difficult tasks in order to establish client base.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant personality.
- Strong client servicing skill and ability to deal with complex issues.
- Has a strong sense of urgency and commitment to the growth goals.
- Willing to travel to meet offshore clients, when necessary.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org