- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 18 mai 18
Process Manager – Private Banking/ Wealth Management
My client is an established Banking Institution with strong presence in Asia Pacific looking to hire a Process Manager to join their team in Singapore. If you are passionate about uncovering and presenting ideal solutions to operationally cross-functional challenges this role is for you.
Reporting to the Head of Process Management in Singapore, you will be identifying, driving and implementing innovative changes in Wealth Management across Asia to increase revenue, reduce base cost, improve service levels and mitigate/ manage risk. You will be working directly with Front Office, Middle Office and back Office operations to apply both Lean and Six Sigma principles.
You will implement process improvement, technologies, techniques, methodologies and processes to define consistent / robust solutions. You will study, provide recommendation and make implementation of new initiatives across business.
Additionally, you will mentor and motivate project managers, process actors and stakeholders to participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process improvement/ excellence
- MUST have strong process re-engineering experience
- Good working experience in Wealth Management or Financial services context.
- Preferably with Six Sigma / Lean methodology certification
- Ability to grow, mentor and resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.