Product Control Lead
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 19 mars 19
Job Reference # 189417BR
Are you passionate to learn about markets and be an outstanding controller for a business/sector? Do you have the ability to act as the Single Point of Contact to the Front Office on all aspects of the end-to-end Finance processes and controls? We are looking for an experienced Product Control Lead to:
• act as the primary owner to the traders and business managers on all matters relating to P&L (T0-Estimates, T+1-Management,Risk-Based,Clean & Hypothetical) and balance sheet
• be valued partner to the Front Office and develop an in-depth understanding of the sector, it's risk profile, key positions, market movements and regulations
• review & challenge T0 P&L, focus on improving quality, accuracy and completeness
• challenge and influence effectiveness of upstream controls to further strengthen the front to back control environment
The Product Control Lead will also:
• join the Business Product Control team and oversee India P&L supervisors and teams (including 3rd party vendors)
• participate in P&L and business performance meetings, oversight committees and governance forums
• be responsible for delivery of timely, complete and accurate T+1 P&L with high quality commentary and T0 vs. T+1 P&L analysis for the sector(s)s
• ensure delivery of balance sheet commentary, analysis & substantiation of ALL trading aligned account balances (including control/suspense/wash accounts) for the sector(s)
• review sector level VAR back testing results and resolve escalations
• review control metrics for sign-off with business / divisional controllers
• pro-actively identify, review and escalate operational risk issues
You'll be working in the Financial Accounting & Controlling team in Singapore. This is a high profile regional team supporting businesses across APAC, covering Rates, Credit & FX portfolios, with significant interaction with a broad and diverse range of areas; including Country Controller, Business Managers, Group Treasury, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Legal, Operations, Auditors and other Finance functions.
• 8+ years' experience in Fixed Income / Equities Product Control / Business Finance
• experience in supporting a range of products for the business
• good knowledge of accounting, financial markets, revenue & financial resource drivers
• very strong knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
• demonstrated experience in communicating and dealing with regulators & auditors
• excellent project management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.