- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Product Manager - Treasury Products & Equities, Wealth Management
Product Manager - Treasury Products & Equities, Wealth ManagementOverall Responsibility
The role assists Head, Treasury Products & Equities in the day-to-day product management functions of assigned products. He/she is responsible for managing a close and active collaboration with Global Treasury in identifying opportunities, execution of initiatives and strategies to meet the business goals of the Treasury Products and Equities team. He/she will also be tasked with leading projects to enhance and simplify existing processes.
- Initiate and lead the implementation of wealth and simplicity initiatives through the development of new customer value propositions, marketing campaigns, and revamp of client communication materials and channels.
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet the goals of the Treasury products business.
- Work with all stakeholders across the value chain to ensure successful implementation of product initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with Global Treasury to build a competitive product shelf by participating in the conceptualization and design of new products. Part of this should be achieved through active engagement with sales persons and knowledge of the bank's investment views.
- Initiate and lead quality and process improvement initiatives to ensure efficient processes and guidelines for superior customer and sales persons experience throughout all stages, including the pre-sales, execution, and post-sales stages.
- Analyze and interpret industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence for its impact to the Treasury products business.
- Good Bachelor or higher degree
- Min 3 - 5 years of working experience in areas related to Treasury products
- Must possess sound knowledge of Treasury products. Strong knowledge in fixed income and FX will be an added advantage
- Proficient in product development and management, marketing, project management, process-thinking, customer experience, customer service and compliance matters.
- Knowledge in sales & distribution, marketing or operations related to Treasury products would be a plus.
Key descriptive words
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good business sense
- Strong quantitative, analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good inter-personal, communication and project management skills.
- Extensive experience with product and business management.
- Able to work independently, as well as under pressure.