Product Manager APAC
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
This global bank is seeking a Product Manager to work as part of their Portfolio Sales team which is responsible for providing platform marketing and client training for their electronic FX platform. Reporting to the Head you will be responsible for ensuring that clients log in for content and convert customers to the electronic trading platform.
- Global Banking Corporation
- 7 month contract
- Immediate start
This global bank is seeking a Product Manager to work as part of their Portfolio Sales team which is responsible for providing platform marketing and client training for their electronic FX platform. In this sole contributor role, you will be responsible for ensuring that clients log in for content and convert customers to the electronic trading platform.
- Support the global expansion and development of the online trading platform through demos and engaging with customers to ensure they understand the product better.
- You will follow up with existing clients to ensure continued engagement and success of the product.
- Working closely with clients, prospects, and sales force to understand customer needs and to identify and prioritize emerging marketplace trends
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales to rollout new products and enhancements and implementing our overall FX strategy
- Conduct client survey to ensure that new trends are captured
- Degree qualified, you will have strong experience in driving a global FX payments solution
- industry knowledge or experience with global correspondent banking and currency markets OR corporate international cash management
- Experience managing, communicating various currency requirements, restrictions, and currency specific payment formatting for the global currencies.
- Successful FX payments and or FCA related product management with a major global banking firm which offers these types of services is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, experience leading change and inspiring teams and stakeholder groups towards the provision of superior client experience.
- A track record of building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the market players participating in the FX market, strong network of Principal contacts in the FX markets
If you are looking for a new challenge, please submit your application.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Cornish (EA Reg. No. R1110570) on +65 6429 3208 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837