We are looking to recruit a Product Manager within the Securitized Products team. The Securities Products team is responsible for the P&L of the Securities Product business. The teams’ main responsibilities include working with product issuers on new products, and driving efforts to increase distribution and trading turnover. The team interacts with external and internal stakeholders to deliver and promote platform and product initiatives. This role requires an individual self-starter contributor and team player. The Securitized Derivatives Product Manager will hold primary responsibility in leverage products (SW, DLCs) and other structured products on SGX-ST.
- Achieve target revenue and product volumes by developing product sales strategy, proactively generating new leads and distribution channels.
- Work with product issuers to onboard new product listings.
- Generate product-specific content and marketing materials to educate customers and drive trading activity.
- Be a subject matter expert on all aspects of securitized derivatives products and be able to address detailed client inquiries.
- Structure and manage product marketing and sales campaigns. Involvement in speaking opportunities at professional forums such as industry conferences, as well as retail engagements for investor education.
- Keep abreast of latest industry trends and client needs to design new products and build new revenue lines.
The candidate should have:
- At least 7 - 10 years relevant experience
- Strong experience in product sales, analytics and quantitative skills.
- Experience in product management, managing stakeholders to grow P&L of existing products; marketing/sales and strong product knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of financial products and its application to equities and derivatives markets.
- Deep understanding and previous dealing with major institutions including brokers, banks, proprietary trading firms, asset managers and hedge funds.
- Possess strong multi-level communications skills and be savvy in building strong business relationships within SGX and across SGX’ market participants and other external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- High level of initiative, motivation and self-teaching skills. Good team player.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities to ensuring targets are achieved.