- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Product Manager (VP) - Investment, Wealth Management
Product Manager (VP) - Investment, Wealth ManagementRoles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet the goals of the Unit Tr u st business
- Initiate and lead the implementation of wealth initiatives through the development of new customer value propositions, marketing campaigns, and revamp of client communication materials and channels.
- Work with all stakeholders across the value chain to ensure successful implementation of Unit Trust initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with the product provider to bring best-in-class products through multiple distribution platforms by leading and managing the conceptualization and design of new Unit Trust and services.
- Initiate and lead quality and process improvement initiatives to ensure efficient processes and guidelines for superior customer experience throughout all stages, from inception to post-sales stages.
- Analyse and interpret product portfolio data, industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence to uncover opportunities and threats to the unit trust business
- Champion and lead new wealth management initiatives.
- Masters/University degree in business/finance/wealth management
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in areas related to fund management or sales & marketing of investment products
- Strong knowledge in unit trust & derivative products is a must
- Strong data analytic skills is an added advantage
- Proficient in project management, process-thinking, customer experience, and compliance matters.
- You should be creative, highly motivated resourceful, independent and has strong interpersonal skills