Product Owner – Content Management (Associate Director / Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Owner for Content Management
framework and system. !
We are looking for a high performing product owner to define, develop and deliver our content management capability. Needs to have experience with implementing a multi-channel digital content management framework and system for financial services clients, preferably in a private banking set-up.
The Product Owner should have experience within digital development; specifically dealing with the development of digital experiences, content management platforms and the definition of content strategy best practices.
With a track record of building, managing and defining clear and actionable product roadmaps this individual will promote how to improve the management of content; defining how to leverage new and existing technology and process. This individual should have experience of working on enterprise-wide initiatives and have a strong understanding of web technologies, the digital ecosystem and content marketing best practices.
With a clear focus on content management , the role holder will be responsible for end-to-end client communications across all our channels to support the overall business and group strategy. Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a strategy to efficiently & seamlessly disseminate the vast content created (investment research, product content, recommendations and other bank communications) to both bank's internal (Front Office and other staff) and external stakeholders (prospects and clients), taking into account all our internal & external communication channels
- Responsible to work with relevant stakeholders (Client Experience, Creative Marketing, Digital Marketing, Research Office, Channels, Technology) to build and deliver a content management product
- Drive and deliver an aggressive product roadmap and vision to continually enhance our content management technology and operating best practices
- Partner closely with relevant stakeholders to refine and prioritize content product backlog of enhancements
- Share and promote best practice CMS usage to key business, marketing and technology partners; manage focus groups with key partners to ensure the continuous evolution of the CMS capability
- Provide consultative expertise, strategic direction and oversight to ensure the effective on-boarding, adoption and management of content across all markets
- Demonstrate tangible improvements in key time-to-market and customer experience KPIs
- Work closely with our technology and business partners to ensure the enterprise content management systems are leveraged in the most appropriate way
- Responsible for providing SME support for the build of new digital experiences and ensuring our partners are equipped with the most optimal tools to maximize content marketing opportunities
- Responsible for capturing opportunities to continuously improve our capabilities and processes; identifying new use cases to input into our product backlog.
- Manages and communicates with key stakeholders on project status, key risks and issues.
- Build strong relationships and good communications with key business partners
- A degree holder. Possession of MBA degree or related qualification is advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in content management product, cross-functional technology-related projects in financial services organization preferably a private bank
- Able to manage an evolving product backlog and able to pivot on strategy and priorities when business needs arise
- Manage multiple stakeholders with compassion, confidence and exceptional clarity with regards to the product strategy and overall vision for your product
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Experienced managing Agile and Scrum teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Can work independently, is pragmatic and enjoy high energy levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various demands in a diverse culture
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations, those relating to local private banking business
- Has ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines .