Product Owner - Digital Transformation, COO Office (Associate Director/ Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Owner
in our Digital Transformation team, COO Office
We are looking for a Product Owner who has experience with supporting/ implementing a multi-channel digital offering for financial services clients preferably in a private banking set-up.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the Product owner to maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the squad(s) while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/ components. Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation and delivery of product backlog together with the squad and through extensive engagement with Clients and Front Office.
- Drive detailed refinement of user stories with the squad to ensure requirements are well understood
- Collaborate with IT BA and software engineers to make sure requirements are well understood
- Participate in user story grooming and sprint planning
- Define the acceptance criteria for user stories
- Participate in user verification testing and change management / go-live activities
- Prepare user training guides and support user trainings.
- Prepare product rollout and communication plans & materials
- Track, report, and drive feature adoption and engagement
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders on project status, and risks
- Minimum 10-15 years of solid experience as a Business Analyst/ Product Owner, in delivering in complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in banking, preferably in a Private Bank
- Experience in working with end users, to gather requirements and translating them into User Stories, for technology team to implement.
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Experience in working with agile methodology, use of Jira.
- Knows/ willing to learn gherkin user stories.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Can work independently, is pragmatic and enjoy high energy levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various demands in a diverse culture
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations, those relating to local private banking business
- Has ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines