Programme Manager - Digital Capabilities
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
A Programme Manager - Digital Capabilities job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global financial services firm.
About the Programme Manager - Digital Capabilities role:
In this role, you will be working with different business pillars and respective technology delivery teams to improve the digital capabilities and experience of clients and increase efficiency.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective controls and governance across all project teams and stakeholder groups, and will foster collaboration both within the programme and boarder business segments to drive effective execution.
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data; own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought
- Maintain the Programme Execution Document, detailing the budget, scope, resource and benefits for the programme; support the Accountable Executive in presenting the PED for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status
- Prepare the programme budget as part of the PED and maintain it through the duration of the programme
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Accountable Executive in meeting the programme's financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials
- Identify impact on critical processes within the Bank's operational risk framework, and work with process owners and project teams to ensure robust controls
To succeed in this Programme Manager - Digital Capabilities role, you should have knowledge of programme management and delivery in an Agile environment.
- 10+ years' banking experience as a Programme Manager, or as a senior PMO, within a large scale multi-year programme in a global bank, ideally as part of large front office/digital initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Management disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills; ability to simultaneously "see the big picture" and manage the details of implementation; ability to follow through on execution
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
This is a leading global financial services firm that needs no introduction.
If you are a seasoned programme manager with hands-on experience in an Agile environment and fit the above requirements, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao