Programme Manager - Global Change Delivery
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Change Delivery works with businesses and delivery partners across the world by combining change expertise and experience to help shape and implement strategic change for HSBC. The function delivers change through four key services, supporting end-to- end change life cycle: Change Portfolio Management, Programme & Project Management, Business Consulting and Process Re-engineering. The division is instrumental in driving change improvements in customer experience and unit costs through automation, standardisation and optimisation of HSBC’s operating model covering people, processes, products and channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Programme Manager.
In this role, you will
- Effectively initiate and shape the programme, developing the initial business case and obtain approval to proceed
- Oversee the development of a well-defined programme plan. Coordinate planning across multiple Project Managers and delivery partner teams. Plan effectively around delivery constraints and optimize the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk.
- Work with Delivery Directors, Programme Directors, Portfolio Managers, and Senior Programme Managers. Obtain buy-in, collaborate and influence senior management stakeholders and business partners for all key programme plans, commitments and changes.
- Proactively determine, analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements, and dictate improvement plans to track and drive on time delivery and adherence to budget
- Actively manage and co-ordinates the programme plan and roadmap, handle changes as they arise, and keep stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits
- Plan and manage the implementation of change, to ensure business benefits are realized and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. Ensure that the organization and other change audiences are ready, willing and able to function in the new business environment.
- Act as a change leader with the business leadership and business sponsor. A visible and clear leader for the programme and the delivery of its outcomes and benefits.
- Identify and remove barriers to programme success
- Promote pace and energy within the team and lead by example. As a role model, encourage collaboration and team work within the country, programme, and with other teams.
- Form effective international and multi disciplinary teams including resources from other project management partners, business partners and externals
- Maintain a strong focus on people development, and ensure programme resources receive any necessary training and support particularly on the project management frameworks
- Drive a performance management based culture to improve and drive efficiencies and performance including the effective management of underperformers
- Lead performance management process around objectives, review and calibration within the country and programme
- Promote the Group's Values and strategy by creating a positive work environment and promoting teamwork to drive engagement
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Demonstration of commerciality with strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to work and build trusting relationships with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions
- Delivery of large scale complex programmes at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage
- Strong people and team management experience
- Proven implementation, change management and benefits realization experience
- Industry accreditation on Programme Management or Project Management preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A70O
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited