- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Project Infrastructure Delivery
Project Infrastructure DeliveryRoles & Responsibilities
1. Infrastructure Service Management
a. Plan, track, review and monitor cost, schedule and project issues related to infrastructure services
b. Provide cost estimations for infrastructure hardware, software, and resources
2. Infrastructure Solutions and Design
a. Design solutions in compliant with bank's architecture standards and info security policies.
b. Review infra design architecture (database, system interfaces, network, middleware, platform)
c. Ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
3. Infrastructure Implementation Services
a. Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD environment.
b. Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
Skill set required:
- Provide technical services to project teams for projects and enhancements initiatives.
- Good grasp of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of infra domains including platform, network, database and middleware technologies.
- Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholders expectations effectively.
- Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
- Solid knowledge and practical skills in virtualisation technologies e.g. Vmware, HyperV, LDOM
- Good in shell scripting and programming skills in common languages used to build cloud based services e.g. Python, Java scripting.
- Good knowledge in cloud computing architecture and the different cloud models e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.