- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 29 août 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Title: Financial Markets Operations Project Manager
Hiring Manager: Nicholas Silver
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our customers, our people and the communities we serve.
FM Trade Processing & Post Trade Technology is a dynamic and diverse teams in multiple locations that focuses on enhancing the operational capabilities of the Financial Markets post trade functions.
A successful candidate is expected to:
* Deliver projects in time, scope and budget
* Manage multiple stakeholders
Key Roles and Responsibilities
RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES:
- Responsible for Internal Stake holder management and External Clearing exchanges
- Chairing the project steering committee and status reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for managing External Technology Product Vendors
- Responsible for delivery management of Internal and external IT teams
Qualifications and Skills
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 10+ years overall experience of which last 3-5 years should be project management experience in FX, FXRCC products.
- Relevant PMP/PMI certifications
- System knowledge of Murex, ClearVision, UBIX and Exchange Clearing systems will be an advantage.
- Ability to drill to details and understand both technology and Processes involved
- Very good Interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with Global teams based in multiple geographies
- FX / Cash Management / Derivatives product and functions knowledge essential
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.