- Up to SGD180000.0 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Up to SGD180000.0 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Leading the way in International Banking We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.Job Purpose
The purpose of the role is to provide analysis and support to meet key OCIR Financial Markets Infrastructure regulatory requirements globally across each of the four regions (ASEAN & South Asia, Greater China North Asia, Africa & Middle East, or Europe & Americas). The role-holder will work with the Group OCIR teams in Singapore, GBS, RRP, OCIR Country Coordinators, Regional Resilience Heads, and other Regional/Country stakeholders to ensure continued effective delivery of the OCIR FMI deliverables. The role-holder will also support Compliance teams as well as the Group OCIR team in preparing materials for engagement with regulators.
This role will require engagement with; Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology and Operations teams, to ensure the resolution readiness of our key clearing and settlement arrangements both internally and externally. Additionally, engagement will be required with our key functional stakeholders in Technology, Operations, Treasury, Risk, Finance and Compliance to support our deliverables.
This role will be instrumental in delivering the FMI transition deliverables required in 2018 to ensure Group adherence to all relevant FMI regulations by the regulatory deadline of 1st Jan 2019. This is a key area for which regulations continue to evolve and deliverables will arise on an ongoing basis beyond 2018.
FMI Data Reporting
* Coordinate data gathering across Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Treasury, Risk, Finance, Technology and Operations to support FMI reporting requirements.
* Provide regular reporting of key FMI metrics for Group Internal and Group Regulatory External reporting.
* Respond to adhoc data requirements to support regulatory enquiries.
FMI Provider Engagement
* Support engagement of our FMI providers across the Global SCB footprint, to ensure continuity of access to FMIs in resolution.
Oversee Implementation of Data Automation
* Oversee the implementation of Data Automation for reporting of FMI data.
* Coordinate across Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology and Operations to ensure ongoing maintenance of the accuracy and completeness of FMI Data Reporting.
FMI Service Catalogue
* Coordinate with OCIR Service Catalogue team to ensure maintenance of up-to-date detailed data describing Financial Markets Infrastructure ("FMIs" - eg clearing, settlement, securities repositories etc) within the Service Catalogue to meet OCIR Regulatory Requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
* Subject matter expertise in Recovery & Resolution Planning and Operational Continuity in Resolution.
* Subject matter expertise in Financial Markets Infrastructure.
* Ability to manage change initiatives in an efficient and controlled manner. Previous experience in delivering change in an Operations, Risk or Finance domain is preferred.
* In-depth understanding of Standard Chartered Group's Businesses, footprint, and operating model.
* Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across Businesses, Functions and Countries.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills to combine and manipulate large, complex data sets.
* Ability to express complex ideas simply and convey key messages to senior management.